Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Coming Soon!


This summer I will be attending the Classical Summer School at the American Academy in Rome.  I will be posting to this blog to inform anyone interested about what I do and learn during the six weeks I will be there.  I depart for Rome on 12 June, so stayed tuned for updates once I get there.  I am looking forward to this adventure very much!
Before signing off, a few words of thanks.  I was privileged to be accepted to the program and was also awarded the Cornelia Catlin Coulter Memorial Rome Scholarship by the Classical Association of New England.  I would also like to thank the parents who have sent their sons to Rome with me the last three years during spring break at AOF.  I appreciate your support and hope your sons learned a lot while having a terrific experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment